Standards for Pipe Identification in Australia are outlined in AS 1345-1995.
A Pipe Marker is a label that shows what is inside the pipe and the direction it flows in.
Our Pipe Markers are made of self Adhesive Vinyl Sticker and are available in 3 sizes:
- -Small 100mm x 200mm (for pipes under 40mm in diameter)
Miniature labels are printed 13 uncut legends per 100mm x 200mm sheet and are designed to be wrapped around pipe and/or cut to length.
- -Medium 475mm x 35mm (for pipes 40mm to 75mm in diameter)
- -Large 475mm x 60 mm (for pipes over 75mm in diameter)
Product Finish & Durability
- Signs and Stickers are printed with Eco-Solvents Inks on High Quality. Premium Gloss Vinyl with UV and weatherproof protective over laminate.
- Signs / Stickers are durable for both Indoor and Outdoor use in extreme conditions.
- All Signs Comes with Pre- Drilled Hole on each corner for mounting.
- All signs are designed and manufactured here in Australia and are compliant with Australian Standards AS1319.
- We DO NOT print our company’s logo on signs or stickers.
1. SELF-ADHESIVE VINYL
Flexible self-adhesive material. Can adhere to virtually any clean, dry surface. Well suited to flat or soft curved texture.
Indoor or outdoor conditions. Directional,Safety. On pipes,poles,containers,windows,equipments,storage racks,tanks,etc.
Thick Plastic made from over 50% recycled material, this UV stabilized rigid sign and is one of our most popular choices!
Directional, safety, informational, special event, departmental, equipment, temporary construction, wall or post mounting.
A strong, thick rigid material manufactured from steel guaranteed to withstand high temperature range.
Entrance, exit, traffic, parking, building, construction, safety, directional, wall or post mounting.
A strong, 0.9mm flexible magnet material has excellent holding force suitable and is flexible yet tough and weather resistant.
Suitable for use on cars, trucks, trailers, safety signs, A-Boards and all outdoor metallic surface signage applications.
5. REFLECTIVE CLASS 2
Class 2 Reflective Signs are ideal for non-critical, off-road situations that require high visibility in poor or low light conditions. These situations would include work premises signage, carparks, properties, shopping centres, general signage, private roads etc.
6. REFLECTIVE CLASS 1
Class 1 reflective is the higher grade of reflectivity, and it is identifiable by its honeycomb pattern. It is used where high visibility is required for 24 hours of the day. It is a premium grade reflective, that reflects light from wide angles. All signs used on a public roads must be Class 1 to comply. This would include all road signs, street signs, speed limit signs and roadwork signage to name a few.