Your Guide to Choosing the Correct Safety Sign Material
Do you need a safety sign, but unsure what material it should be made of? No worries, K2K Signs can help you decide by going through the available safety signs and their materials. Here is a comparison of different materials and their specification that make them best suited to a certain type of safety signs. Here is the guide to help you make the best decision.
METAL SAFETY SIGNS - COLORBOND™
- A strong, 0.6mm thick rigid substrate, manufactured from Colorbond™ Steel.
- At K2K Signs all our metal safety signs have their edged rounded to a radius to ensure that the sharp edge doesn’t cause injury. We also provide hole in each corner for mounting / installations.
- Colorbond metal safety signs are an ideal option when you need to have them outdoors in strong windy areas. These metal safety signs have a long lifespan of about 5-8 years. They are sturdy and have the ability to weather the natural elements.
- Metal signs are commonly used in outdoor parking and traffic places, workshops, mine sites, and general outdoor areas.
POLYPROPYLENE SAFETY SIGNS - POLY
- The poly thick plastic sign available at K2K Signs is a 1.4mm thick semi-rigid substrate with rounded corners for safety and holes in each corner for installation purposes.
- All our poly safety signs are made 100% in Australia. They are made using 50% recycled material and is UV stabilised for better outdoor shelf-life. The poly safety sign is one of the most common materials used for safety signs.
- These signs are perfect both indoors and outdoors. The UV stabilisation protects it from getting faded, and also resists cracking. It has an average lifespan of 3-5 years.
- Commonly used on Construction Sites, Warehousing, and Industrial Facilities.
SELF ADHESIVE VINYL STICKER
- Highly durable, self-adhesive, and flexible, the vinyl sticker can be used virtually anywhere as it can be placed over any clean and dry surface.
- Vinyl’s sticker is highly resistant to fading, shrinking and chemicals, they are suited to almost all applications both indoors and outdoors.
- Commonly used in offices, warehouses, containers, pipes, and tanks.
- A Strong 0.9mm thick flexible magnet material highly durable, can be used virtually anywhere on metal surface.
- Magnetic resistant to fading, its flexible yet tough and weather resistant, they are suited to almost all applications both indoors and outdoors.
- Commonly used on car, trucks, trailers, safety signs, A Board and any other metallic surface.
All K2K Signs safety signs can be custom made to include your branding elements as well. We can make any sign to suit your specifications and requirements.